Afghanistan aftermath or debriefing.

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by BlueHawk, Feb 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I just want to bring up some warfare understanding or tactical approach thinking. I am not here to pin point every mistake ppl do. For mistake people do all the time in a large scale.

I am not sure who startet this way of approaching for problem solving on many problems that comes on the desk for the leaders who runs the operation in Afghanistan. I have information on that Norwegian have done this and i belive the American startet with this type of warfare operation. But that thoes not make it as an excuse that Norwegian shall do the same. Best ting is that when u lead you also bring suport with judgment and understanding.

Inn village or small citys there came a problem on the desk where the intell have information that some ppl do suport or demonstrate against isaf coalition. And suport for the taliban. The solution on the porblem was spray paint punisher skull on there houses for thoes you belive or think is a part of the demonstration.

[​IMG]

My belive and good understanding where u trie to unite the Afghanistan people under the Afghanistan government and army. Or to get respect from the people. So they do suport your military present. When you operate and belive or are unsurten who is or who is not. And paint logo on there houses. What do you think the village people think when you get the wrong people? Will this give you the fine points you need so you get the cooperation from the people. Or will it get a negativ effect where they over time turn against. I belive you start losing foothold and the initiative you came with will start fading. Please corect me if my information is not corectly. What eritates me a bit that i belive we could had more success if we only had better leaders down there or leaders who suport them. It is never to late to do tings better. And for sure tings can turn around if you do tings on the right way. The big question is how long is the plans on being there. And if we are planing on pumping inn allot of money to build Afghanistan military..We also need to make sure it is success. If not allot of waste of money but good experiences for our soldiers and future commanders :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Osmanovic and Falcon like this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Major Staff Member Social Media Team

I agree with your analysis, being tough on the local population won't work especially if its a half-assed toughness. The problem with Afghanistan is that whatever we do nothing will really work because whatever we do is going against their culture. If we build schools they are taught our way of doing things even though it does incorporate their culture. When it comes to military operations we are coming half way around the world and speak a different language and have a different religion, obviously locals aren't too hot about that. If we use Afghan forces then we get nowhere because many of them are only fighting for their monthly pay. The Afghan security forces know that once we pull out they will just crumble and be hunted down. Afghanistan can't be changed, the only way forward is to try and buildup resource extraction capabilities in the country so that the local government can have a real budget and slowly buy off the local population so to speak by providing employment opportunities. We could have a share in their companies and try to pay off our war debts.

3. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Oh, my friends. Of course, Afgan's are educatable.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All this pseudo-islamic barbarianity is just Yank-supported savagery. Peacefull Afganistan is a good for Eurasian intagration, and, so, bad for tallasocratic regimes.
    And yes, they are much more civilized that Poles or Balts. For years after exit of Soviet Forces there was not destroyed Soviet graves and monuments.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BlueHawk likes this.
  4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Few centures under Russian rule, and they will be true Russians.

5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    My analyze for 9 years a go are simple and good. With my psychology skills. I was thinking the best options to engage Afghanistan with our military.
    First i would gathering intelligence from all provinces in Afghanistan. Who is the leader. Is he a good leader does he has good suport from the people. Most common sense if he rule the provinces, he is also smart to lead too. If he is not tyrannical who don't really have support from the people. If this criteria are met.
    Then i would start the operation "deltateamwork" :) Meaning by this is. You allow the man who leads the province continue leading. You start with diplomatic meeting under his turn. Promise things you only can keep. Like money or tings he desire or need to keep him strong so he can suport his own people. As long you have his suport and he se the benefits to be your allied. You will slowly build trust and friendship. You aim goal here is to remove the taliban. When you are able to set up these turn. You can go more advance on what your ambition is. The best tings with this setup. He will give u suport intell, safe haven every where in the province. For the ppl who suport him know there street and territory.

This is the best strategy for Afghanistan when u need to deal with Clans.

6. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Is it your own opinion or something common? Very strange analyze.
    First of all, do you conquere countries for wasting money or for earning them?

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    No it is from me. For me it is common sense. It is not strange analyze. If you have basic knowledge it is easy to understand. When you have one province that is governance by a military leader. And if he leads he is also smart. Inn most cases u need to be smart to be able to lead and be chosen by the people or accepts. If u have a province that is populated. And you rule only with your military men and ur own interrest. Chances you will survive long is slim. So most likely you will find a leader who is by there own people. Inn a village you will also find some who leads or a old wise man. This is the basic sosial hierarchy people have. Also animals have these tings :) Even you and your friends have this too. When you understand this you will also understand other tings.

And then you open dors with allot of options on your desk. Where you can make good decision based on how you need interact toword other people. And if your a tactical good, there is unlimited options. Only ting that stopp you is the creativity.

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Wow. If we are speaking about hyerarchy, first thing what you have to do in this situation - is to kill (or down) local leader. If you is alfa male - you have to attack anybody, who attempt to be leader.
    Then, after open resistance is brocken, you have to broke hidden resistance. Show your hidden enemies target, that they can not ignore. For example - build Christian Churce (Temple of Michail, the Archangel) in Grozniy.

[​IMG]

You can build gay-bar with whiskey and pork, or burn their poppy fields. So, opium producers and islamist will be forced to exit from shadows, and only what you need after that - kill them all.

All who will remain - will be tolerant, not drug addicted and lawful taxpayers.

9. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS hmm.. Nato dont have any goals to take lands. Vision was to remove the taliban. And see Afghanistan be rich and more advance country. Afghanistan would benefit to be America and West Europe friends. There is allot of good culture in Afghanistan. America have done goods tings for Germany, Japan and South Korea. We was hoping the Afgan peopel would able to see this. This is lake of knowledge and education. Thats why we tried to build school for Afghanistan ppl. But i must say. The Generals of every country did mistake in first run. And low knowledge on commanders down in Afghanistan who is not perfect. Beside that the bigest leaders in isaf force wish Afghanistan the best.

10. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    How became an alfa male?