American Mentality on Germany

Discussion in 'German Defense Forum' started by Atilla, Jan 30, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Atilla

Atilla Major

I suggest Germans watch the video, it is an official US military video:

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Atilla I feel there is msg behind the video. Do Turkey feel bad treated or someting? If so, it is allowed to speak up. The only ting you can get is good advice back where you can learn from.

Atilla likes this.
  3. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Lieutenant Colonel

Wouldn't want the Germans to see this. Kind of insulting, but they are taking over Europe again with the EU. Angela Merkel is no pushover.

article-2311874-19647D96000005DC-709_306x545.jpg

BlueHawk likes this.
  4. Atilla

Atilla Major

Its just to show that the word "ally" is actually a scam for some countries and those countries local populations are living in a dream world. Look at Japan and Germany, they still have old restrictions on them that do not meet their current security requirements.

Yes, Turkey is viewed similar to Germany, I think nobody wants Turkey to reach a certain power level and they will do anything to keep us down using all available methods.

5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Thanks for the replay. First i want say befor i say someting. I have all ways said to people that all countrys or city have there own issue or problems. You will never find a perfect country.

Ah i am not so sure on that. But i know America have bases in both country. If we look a bit back. I am sure America have helpt a bit Japan and Germany on progress when it comes to tech development. Look a both country to day. Both countrys are very strong economy.(Corect me if i am mistaken) Would they done better if America would not be there. We dont know.

What i think many ppl view Turkey and see, that they have some problems they need to sort out. Have some form of secular state. If you look at west Europe to day. You can see religion dont bring the nation forword. Beside that i am very posetiv minded to Turkey joining Europe. I know Turkey people are very smart. And we all ways like to see Turkey being part of the Champion leauge and i would like to see Turkey being closer to Europe too :) My advice fokus on Nato. And try to find good men in your country that can server in Nato. Over time i am sure Turkey will meet many ppl with good leadership where Turkey can learn good tings they can bring home to your country. Over time that will be the key for many doors.

Atilla likes this.
  6. Atilla

Atilla Major

I don't fully agree brother but there are some good points, thank you for the sensitivities. :norwegian: :turkish:

I think Germany and Japan were already advanced before America was involved with them but yes both countries are good and actually the American presence was very honest and not a disgusting presence like other occupiers but it must be kept in mind the whole reason behind the troop presence after WW2, but we can say that the reasons are different. For America it is maybe better to allow more independent Japan and Germany, if you treat allies like tools then the local population can get angry (look Philippines and Turkey populations and rhetoric).

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Yea that is true. But to day America is good friend with Germany and Japan. Your welcome and good luck in the future! :D :turkish::norwegian:

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    But some Germans are against russophobia, especially "Ossi"
    http://katehon.com/agenda/germany-against-russophobia

9. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech

German humour show "die Anstalt" - dialogue between Russian ambassador and journalist of Washington post.