Can you pcs 3 times oconus to ocunos

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by ESME, Sep 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ESME

ESME Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Basketball
    hi I am currently in Hawaii and due to MOS i don't have the option to go to Germany. So I got korea wishing after that branch can give me Germany but I don't know if it is possible. Please any help will be appreciated.

2. Technofox

Technofox That Norwegian girl Staff Member Ret. Military Developer

Professional "Doer" of "Things"
    Hobby:
    Being a geek
    You should be able to request multiple PCSs within the same tour within or outside of the CONUS, but it's important to keep in mind that when assigned a station there's usually a minimum required amount of time criteria to meet before you can be granted a transfer to another station, generally this is a minimum of one year.

Another concern is the cost. Even if multiple transfers are authorized within a single tour, the costs may not be subsidized with an allowance for either you or your family and can be out-of-pocket costs if you request a waive of limitation in order to be transferred to another station prior to completing your required time on station.

I'm posting a link to the DoD's PCS/Relocation FAQs, hopefully this will help you as well - http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/faqpcs.cfm#1

I hope this helps

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  3. ESME

ESME Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Basketball
    Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. Therefore, It is possible to request a 3rd oconus duty station. I am a single mom and I don't have a lot stuff. If I am able to get Germany it will be just my car to moved, so I don't worry about the moved. Its ok to me to extend nor reenlist. Just I would like to go to Germany that's why I volunteered to go to Korea because I heard you could get a preference duty station.

Tags: