Classified Information

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by BlueHawk, Jul 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Is there any US soldier or Military personnel can help me to get contact with people in US army who deals with classified information?

2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    You can send any classified information on svr@gov.ru and get some money.

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Americans never learns. Do you think i was joking around. Do some check pls. I think it is funny every time i post some serious you send yars. Do u guys love your job so much?

4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Let me give you guys a hint. Every where i go on internet i am all ways surrounded by intell only. Is it because i am a bad boy. or because i am important for military. If you are not able to think this one correctly you guys have a serious problem.

YarS likes this.
  5. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    If you have a Paranoia, it does not mean, that "they" are not really monitoring you.

6. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS How much do u think i know..before you say a stupid ting like that. Just save it Yars you dont know much in this case. I think it is funny that people in ur line show so little respect. Do you know what the british say. We need to follow orders. How about you guys all start using your brain. If people stop you on the way like every time i bring this on the table and every one can see that there is something wrong. Then there is something wrong. Just remember i know allot. I am asking something that is important for US military. I ask for something that can be done in no time if some ppl start using there brain and show a bit good will.

My point is why do u think i have so much ppl around is it for i am a bad boy. Or i am important for US military..Answer me that question and dont answer me foolish.

YarS likes this.
  7. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Sorry bro, but I really doubt that US "intelligence" are really interested in any information. They are very busy now playing in political games with Trump and Congress.

8. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS I did not ask for US intelligence. They are useless in this case. They dont have power to say any ting. They a good to follow but pore on solving issue. The higher up in US military to more access they have to sensitive information / classified information. So US intelligence have very little to say. But what i do know. The guy who have the highest rank in US intelligence can talk to any high ranked US military. In this case he have not sown him self worthy for the job.