Degradation of British Intelligence

Discussion in 'UK Defence Forum' started by YarS, Dec 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    All we know, that in previouse centuries British Intelligence was one of the best in the whole world. But this times are already finished.
    What can we say about modern situation?
    Lets see. 30 Aug 2016 SIS report that there are only three intelligent services in Russia. Parliament cometee read it without any shadow of doubts, add to their own report. Than, "journalist's group Bellingcat" add it to their own report as another confirmation their psyhoproduction of "evil Russians, shooted down MH-17".

No one stupid moron from these organisations had no even minimal doubts about number of Russian Intelligent Services, and didn't even try to read Wikipedia and visit Google.
    In reality (even official number) there are 14 (fourteen!) Intelligent Services in Russia.
    I think it is another evidence of full degradation of British Intelligence at all.

Attached Files:

2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
  3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    Can you please tell me why British was the best in the world. Why was they so good or why did they get that reputation.
    I have not read any ting any where. But i can tell why England in good old days was good.

What do i think how it is to day. I am very good to see the negative part. But i am very good to see the positive and the good potential they have. And they are not using it.

But the interesting question is. How serious will they take this information? A clever guy would say (depends on who is reading it)

YarS likes this.
  4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    [​IMG]

YarS likes this.
  5. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech