Do soldiers in the army generally like their jobs? Happy to do what they do for the most part?

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by Nahshon, Apr 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Nahshon

Nahshon Officer Candidate

Construction
    I know not everyone loves what they do in every sort of job, but I work construction in Sweden and it’s a downer how most people I work with in all the different jobs I get contracted to are so miserable and grumpy, of coarse it’s not everyone but more than not. Always in a bad mood and complaining about the work and their bodies hurting.

Now in the process of joining the army I’m hoping more people like what they do than don’t. Not a big deal really just curious about it.

Thanks!

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    Hello there buddy. You can all ways find jobs in civil life or military that can be boring. Beside that you also find challenge in military that meet your standard. I think the people you talk about have build that behaviour over time. So there surrounding gets negative. So if you work with a guy who is all ways negative you will also get effected by his behavour.

Nahshon likes this.
  3. Nahshon

Nahshon Officer Candidate

Construction
    Yeah that’s true! I always try to be the positive American on the job sites. I’m really excited for the army and feel like I’ll enjoy it for the years I’ll be in it. I love challenges and all that, plus I live in Sweden so I’m used to the parts of the army I hear about where things don’t make sense, like when I asked if my wife’s greencard background check could be used for the military background check since they are doing it right now, he said that would be to easy and make sense... so no. Haha

thanks For the reply, appreciate it!

YarS and BlueHawk like this.