European Union

Discussion in 'Europe' started by BlueHawk, May 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I would like to ask France & Germany a question. What do you guys think about this philosophy.

You 2 lead the way for EU. All the countries that follow you guys in news if it is BBC or Euronews. Why dont you guys speak English when you guys broadcast inporten event. Macron & Merkel is speaking there vision and plans for EU. For me i think it show much better if both speak english when every one who lives in Europe are watching you. Future for Europe is where every nation in Europe is speaking english to gether. Young ppl do this to day and that is the way your country go when they want to speak to Spain, Italy or Scandinavien. Scandianvien and maybe Netherland is maybe the best countries who have there sec language as english.

My point is. why lack behind when you can be afront. Look forword to hear what German and France say to this.

SwissLynx likes this.
  2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    At least becouse English is too easy and primitive language for seriouse country. Even in English-speaking countries leaders are bilingues.
    Why you don't suggest Esperanto or Toki Pona?

Really not. Europe (I mean EU) have no future, imho. Especially with English language. Primitive language means primitive thinking.

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS save it pls. Hey what is your dinner tomorrow?

4. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Lieutenant Colonel

It's probably not a good idea to start doing everything in English as that degrades the lingusitic heritage of europe. With the internet its very easy for languages to begin disappearing. Besides Britain isn't even in the EU anymore, why speak their language?

YarS likes this.
  5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport

The language in it self is changing every day. New words and so on. You can google it and get a good understanding how it works. You are correctly internet make it change faster. But i believe Europe stand better together when every one have there sec language is english. Europe is one of the war hungry ppl in the world. It is easy to respect a person more if both are able to communicate in good way. And still he is able to speak his own language from his country.
    I know America have played a strong role when it comes to peace in Europe. With out going in details why. All big countries in Europe understand why it is good for us to have America. Beside that it is very positive for us that we get closer to America and America get closer to Europe. If our language move torwords more English in 500 years. I dont see the problem with that. As long every countries respect there nation. All countries in Europe have so strong history and culture. There is no way they will lose there countries. Just remember this too. Most of all countries in Europe spoke a different language for 1000 years ago. Are we going to meet the challenge in future we also need to be able to communicate good together.

So my thinking is when Germany & France all ways speak there own language when they speak to Europe. They dont work for unity. Unity dont means one nations. But it show that you respect other people and intellect.

We all have been with people with other nations and we all sit on the same table. Soon 2 of them speak there own language and you dont understand what they are saying. We all hate that for many reason.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Hedgehog's meat in a can and bottle of vodka. And why did you ask?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS Hedgehog meat. How does it taste?

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Meat as meat, like a chicken with soft texture and bit sweet. Do you have hedgehogs in Norway? I can give you some recipes.

9. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Yes we have. We dont eat hedgehogs in Norway. I am sure it taste good. Maybe we have all ways had other courses to take off.

10. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Is it restricted by your laws, or it is just a tradition?