Gun Sales Continue to Increase in the U.S

Discussion in 'Firearms & Gear' started by Admin, Dec 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Admin

Admin Captain Staff Member Administrator

Gun sales increase amid recent shootings

More people went through the FBI’s firearm background check system on Black Friday than any day on record. According to FBI data, they processed nearly 200,000 gun permit requests. Local store, Second Amendment Sports feels gun sales will continue to rise if mass shootings keep occurring.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/gun-sales-increase-despite-recent-shootings

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    AMDR likes this.
  2. AMDR

AMDR Captain Staff Member Administrator

Student
    Proposed gun control legislation in response to the San Bernardino shootings will also prompt a lot of people to get guns that might be banned, like ones on the infamous "Feinstein List", sort of like what happened after the Newtown shootings. (http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons-ban-summary)

Although I personally believe the chance of congress passing any law of that nature is a fantasy at this point.

Falcon likes this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Major Staff Member Social Media Team

I remember the Black Friday after sandy hook, people stocked up on guns and ammunition like crazy thinking that there would be an assault rifle ban. If nothing was banned after sandy hook then I don't think we will see any bans soon. More people are accepting the idea that they can't depend on others for protection.

image.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    AMDR likes this.