Have Lunch with me – Looking for Blonde Army Recruiter from 2015

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by Hidi Mi, Aug 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hidi Mi

Hidi Mi Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    philosophy
    Not sure if you will see this but I'm trying just one more time.

You saw me at The Big E- 2015. You are a blonde white male in your 30s to 40s about 6'2 to 6'4.

When you saw me, I was running late for the Big E so all I did was brush my teeth and run my hands throw my hair.

I don’t let my education get in the way of my learning so I’m well informed about world events and all sorts of things. If you meet me you will not be bored. I’m not your typical female. I try not to judge others and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it is proven otherwise.

If you see this please email me at hidiidihhidi@gmail.com I will not be returning to this board or engage in any discussions so please email me at the above address. I created it just to speak to you.

Please describe me in your email so that I know it is you or you can send me a pic.

Thank you!

There will be peace on Earth when everyone has moved to another planet. In the meantime think.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I think we have met before. Are you looking for sec chance? I think this one can benefit both. Any way the last one bailed out. Or maybe she did not. Some one stopped it. I was reading every ting so i was very nice when she still did not understand that i was able to read every ting. But if u dare. I am very nice and like to make any lady feel respected. If you can do it likewise you want regret it!

Falcon likes this.
  3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Hidi Mi I did not know Americans had white male 6,4 :)? In Norway we have plenty..Any way..If ur fun to talk to let me know ok?

4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Let me guess a bit here. You call your self Hidi me..your name is heidi and that is a Norwegian name :) ;) em i right?

5. Hidi Mi

Hobby:
    philosophy
    My hope is you might read this some day and know it is you.

To the "00R". Yes, I sound crazy and maybe I am but here it goes. When I first saw you something about you grabbed my attention. It was not your looks nor your uniform because I prefer brunettes with hazel eyes who are intellectuals not to say that you aren't. It makes no sense but I think I must have some how recognized your soul from another life time or something else who knows. In other words your shell did not matter to me. You may have recognized something in me when you first saw me. You seemed to professional to approach a woman while in uniform unless you felt something you did not understand. I doubt in a million years someone like me would have gotten your attention if not for that something. Though I think in this life we will only be strangers due to situations out of anybody's control. Let's hope that if there is something else after this life that our souls may meet and be friends again. If you ever need to just talk to someone (yes, I know your a man) then please email me. May you have all the happiness in the world and I'll hopefully see you in the next life.

P.S. Friendship would have been great and nothing more.
    P.S.S. Me thinks you were to old to be an 00R so you might be someone that deals with them.

6. Hidi Mi

Hobby:
    philosophy
    "I doubt in a million years someone like me would have gotten your attention if not for that something." - I meant "type " of someone. OOR you are the only one that knows what I meant. - See you in the next life.

7. Hidi Mi

Hobby:
    philosophy
    To 00R: If you ever find this posting.

You were single but I was not. It is the reason why I didn't try to find you earlier because I made a commitment that I would not break. I'm loyal to a fault so I could not just leave my responsibilities. You're probably in a relationship now...I just want coffee.

Hopefully this will be my last posting.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    [​IMG]sometimes you start wondering if nsa is smoking weed
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Falcon likes this.
  9. Falcon

Falcon Lieutenant Colonel Staff Member Social Media Team

This is funny!!!!!

BlueHawk likes this.
  10. Hidi Mi

Hobby:
    philosophy
    OOR I just recently found out I'm not going to die from cancer because the diagnosis was wrong. I'm 100% healthy after a million more tests... I'm now back on my crazy living forever routines until aging is solved.

Hopefully you will find this thread soon:
    In 2015 my relationship was in bad shape. The other person in the relationship promised not to hurt me or lie to me ever but he did. I had been loyal and honest throughout the absences. I was in the process of trying to figure things out. Then I noticed you. And it turned out I could not forget you.

When you saw me I was very dressed down but still I had three other guys try to get my number with no prompting what so ever from me. Maybe they sensed I was single in my heart.

These are just a few examples of men wanting my attention which I'm sure other woman get all the time:
    I was at Boyds one day and I had a stalker who kept on pestering me for my number even though he was repeatedly told I had a boyfriend.
    I walked into a book store to acquire my friend and a gorgeous man stops me with a cheesy line and I swat him away.
    Then I went to home depot to fix my wall and I couldn't escape this guy who insisted he should help me with my project.

In other words I'm not desperate for a man. I do not have any problems acquiring dates if I so choose. I'm not saying I want to go out on a date with you or anything. I just want to get you out of my head. I truly feel crazy being unable to forget you or your fading smile.I have tried for two years. This has never ever happened to me before and I hope it never happens again.

If you ever find this forum ...
    Please contact me out of pity if for nothing else.
    You see reality can never beat an idea of something.
    I just need you to throw some cold water at me.

If I never hear from you ... :-(