Have Lunch with me – Looking for Blonde Army Recruiter from 2015

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by Hidi Mi, Aug 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hidi Mi

Hidi Mi Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    philosophy
    Not sure if you will see this but I'm trying just one more time.

You saw me at The Big E- 2015. You are a blonde white male in your 30s to 40s about 6'2 to 6'4.

When you saw me, I was running late for the Big E so all I did was brush my teeth and run my hands throw my hair.

I don’t let my education get in the way of my learning so I’m well informed about world events and all sorts of things. If you meet me you will not be bored. I’m not your typical female. I try not to judge others and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it is proven otherwise.

If you see this please email me at hidiidihhidi@gmail.com I will not be returning to this board or engage in any discussions so please email me at the above address. I created it just to speak to you.

Please describe me in your email so that I know it is you or you can send me a pic.

Thank you!

There will be peace on Earth when everyone has moved to another planet. In the meantime think.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I think we have met before. Are you looking for sec chance? I think this one can benefit both. Any way the last one bailed out. Or maybe she did not. Some one stopped it. I was reading every ting so i was very nice when she still did not understand that i was able to read every ting. But if u dare. I am very nice and like to make any lady feel respected. If you can do it likewise you want regret it!

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Hidi Mi I did not know Americans had white male 6,4 :)? In Norway we have plenty..Any way..If ur fun to talk to let me know ok?

4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Let me guess a bit here. You call your self Hidi me..your name is heidi and that is a Norwegian name :) ;) em i right?