Hej everyone

Discussion in 'Members Introduction' started by Freyja, Jun 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Freyja

Freyja 2nd Lieutenant

1/2 Gaming 1/2 Baking
    Hobby:
    Video Games
    HI everyone, I'm Kat, and I totally wrote my user name wrong when signing up. Serves me right for being up so early:D

I'm not as military oriented or knowledgeable about military affairs or things as your other Norwegian lady friend, but I'll try my best and will probably have a lot of questions to ask. My interests revolve mostly around trolling @Armstrong , playing videogames (streaming on Twitch and competition gaming with a female CS:GO team. I'm also doing Overwatch right now), which I do professionally and baking confectionaries, which also serves as my profession.

I baked everyone a "thanks for having me on the forum" cake, but Armstrong ate it first... and the display case|Shifty|.

[​IMG]

You might know, or if you don't, have guessed, but I'm friends with several other forum members here. @Armstrong @Technofox and @Sven being those I'm most familiar with, the latter two outside the forum as well, but I look forward to meeting new friends and learning as much as possible about the world of military stuff.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask:).

(Could someone change the "K" to a "J" in my user name? @Admin maybe?)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Vergennes, T-123456, Admin and 7 others like this.
  2. Armstrong

Armstrong 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Trolling
    What do you mean the latter two outside the forum as well ? :mad:

What happened to when I took you out for dinner and then salsa dancing ? Heck I'm still in debt 6 months later for all the food you ate and the ale you drank that night ! |Punch|

Technofox and Freyja like this.
  3. Freyja

Freyja 2nd Lieutenant

1/2 Gaming 1/2 Baking
    Hobby:
    Video Games
    You've been banned from ever entering Norway again. Don't you remember? After the great Cakepocalypse of 2015:eek:.

[​IMG]

First the cake, then the Danishes, the cookies and cupcakes to follow. It was madness!!! You only stopped after a sugar crash!

You're lucky you aren't banned from all of the Bork countries:D.

A bowl of watery soup and soup crackers is hardly dinner, no? And the dancing, well that was a nice cap on the day:).

Armstrong likes this.
  4. Technofox

Technofox That Norwegian girl Staff Member Ret. Military Developer

Professional "Doer" of "Things"
    Hobby:
    Being a geek
    Velkommen, pus katt!! La meg gjette, du bare kommer til å spøke rundt med Armstrong? Prøv å bidra også, ok? Vi er godt med noe du kan tilby, men i det minste gjøre et forsøk på å gi innsikt eller analyse på militær ting også. Mest av alt nyte tiden her og være hyggelig å Armstrong.

Freyja and Armstrong like this.
  5. Admin

Admin Captain Staff Member Administrator

Username changed. Welcome aboard.

Freyja likes this.