Hej everyone

Discussion in 'Members Introduction' started by Freyja, Jun 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Freyja

Freyja 2nd Lieutenant

1/2 Gaming 1/2 Baking
    Hobby:
    Video Games
    HI everyone, I'm Kat, and I totally wrote my user name wrong when signing up. Serves me right for being up so early:D

I'm not as military oriented or knowledgeable about military affairs or things as your other Norwegian lady friend, but I'll try my best and will probably have a lot of questions to ask. My interests revolve mostly around trolling @Armstrong , playing videogames (streaming on Twitch and competition gaming with a female CS:GO team. I'm also doing Overwatch right now), which I do professionally and baking confectionaries, which also serves as my profession.

I baked everyone a "thanks for having me on the forum" cake, but Armstrong ate it first... and the display case|Shifty|.

[​IMG]

You might know, or if you don't, have guessed, but I'm friends with several other forum members here. @Armstrong @Technofox and @Sven being those I'm most familiar with, the latter two outside the forum as well, but I look forward to meeting new friends and learning as much as possible about the world of military stuff.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask:).

(Could someone change the "K" to a "J" in my user name? @Admin maybe?)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Vergennes, T-123456, Admin and 7 others like this.
  2. Armstrong

Armstrong 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Trolling
    What do you mean the latter two outside the forum as well ? :mad:

What happened to when I took you out for dinner and then salsa dancing ? Heck I'm still in debt 6 months later for all the food you ate and the ale you drank that night ! |Punch|

Technofox and Freyja like this.
  3. Freyja

Freyja 2nd Lieutenant

1/2 Gaming 1/2 Baking
    Hobby:
    Video Games
    You've been banned from ever entering Norway again. Don't you remember? After the great Cakepocalypse of 2015:eek:.

[​IMG]

First the cake, then the Danishes, the cookies and cupcakes to follow. It was madness!!! You only stopped after a sugar crash!

You're lucky you aren't banned from all of the Bork countries:D.

A bowl of watery soup and soup crackers is hardly dinner, no? And the dancing, well that was a nice cap on the day:).

Armstrong likes this.
  4. Technofox

Technofox That Norwegian girl Staff Member Ret. Military Developer

Professional "Doer" of "Things"
    Hobby:
    Being a geek
    Velkommen, pus katt!! La meg gjette, du bare kommer til å spøke rundt med Armstrong? Prøv å bidra også, ok? Vi er godt med noe du kan tilby, men i det minste gjøre et forsøk på å gi innsikt eller analyse på militær ting også. Mest av alt nyte tiden her og være hyggelig å Armstrong.

Freyja and Armstrong like this.
  5. Admin

Admin Captain Staff Member Administrator

Username changed. Welcome aboard.

Freyja likes this.
  6. Technofox

Hobby:
    Being a geek
    :eek: Dinner I can overlook, but dancing too:mad:. Everyone knows I'm the better dancer:(.

Armstrong likes this.
  7. Armstrong

Armstrong 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Trolling
    You said it Techno....my toes have never been the same; imagine a purple haired baby elephant with cankles and stubby hobbit like feet stomping the living out of my poor ole toes ! |Arghh|

Thats our @Freyja for you ! |Shifty|

Technofox likes this.
  8. Armstrong

Armstrong 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Trolling
    I have Google Translator and I'm not afraid to use it ! |Rage|

Technofox likes this.
  9. Technofox

Hobby:
    Being a geek
    Hehe, it's nothing bad. I was just reminder her that it's OK to goof off, but she should at least make an attempt to further military discussions too, which she has so far. You're the exception to the rule though. As if you'd do anything other then goof off anyway:D.

The parts about you were just me reminding her to be nice to you and asking if she'd spend most of her time fooling around with you. I expect both of you will spend a lot of time doing that. Here's a thread for goofing off:

http://www.americanmilitaryforum.com/forums/threads/the-mess-hall.102/page-19#post-5297

I can start another if you're interested or you can jump in in any thread, your choice. Oh, and while we're mostly military, we actually accept anything (Politics tends to be a no-no) so if you've something you want to share, like cultural stuff or anything about Pakistan, the UK or where ever, don't hesitate to do so.

:eek:

[​IMG]

Hahahahehehehahahaha!!!

*dies from laughter*|Hungover|

Serves you right for not inviting me|Rage|. Why dance with one sassy lass when you can dance with two:confused:?

For the record, she can't even walk on flat ground without stepping on my toes:D. So I feel for you.

We'll be back against in a few hours. Friday night, 6:30 pm... dinner time, maybe a movie, and then wherever the night takes us. For me that'll mostly be sitting on a bench somewhere|Arghh|. Ugh, I can't wait to not be pregnant.

Anywho, see you in a few hours:_-0-_:.

Armstrong likes this.
  10. T-123456

T-123456 Captain Staff Member International Mod

Welcome to the forum.

Freyja likes this.