Kong skull island

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by BlueHawk, Apr 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Have any one seen the movie. If yes. Do you guys see the hidden treat normely American movies have. Sometimes they send out hidden msg only few ppl understand. In my case i able to see the msg all the time. It might sound brag but it is true. Why i am able is another story. Look at this picture and tell me what msg you see. You can see there is 3 military helicopters.

[​IMG]

2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Ha! Look at this plate, found in Maya's piramide:
    [​IMG]
    How many stealth jets can you find on it?

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS At first look. Look like there is 4. Nice find by the way. I was google a bit Meyea and i was seeing there drawing and it is not so bad. Maybe it is just lucky hit or just fake one :)

But my picture was ment to hinting towards America & England maybe they can find the puzzle what it means. For i see it clearly but do they? If they do some research they will find the answer..For it is not me who have made the movie..I am sure u guys have a bit time to spare

And one more thing. They dont bring out msg for funn. I am sure there is ppl who see the path where it is going. But are not in the right section to do somthing about it.

And i am not the type of guy to play around with England or America.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017