MEPS Physical

Discussion in 'U.S. Marine Corps' started by dead2879, May 6, 2018.

Share This Page

1. dead2879

dead2879 Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Running
    Okay so my recruiter has been pushing me to go to meps, I’ve been once and he’s sending me back in like 12 days. I failed the duck walk and rolling up from my knees due to leg strength. I still can’t roll up and can barely duck walk. Is there anyway to get this down pat before meps or should I tell my recruiter to hold off a couple months and let him be mad? I’m standing at about 5’11 215.

2. Dook

Dook 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Technology
    You're not serious, are you? You don't have enough leg strength to do the duck walk? So you are out of shape because you spent your youth playing video games and you were never into sports?

Your recruiter needs to be fired. Please don't ever go to MEPS.

We need workers at fast food restaurants.

3. dead2879

dead2879 Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Running
    I’ll be sure to post a picture of me swearing in, May that be this meps trip or next. But god I love having people in this world that I can prove wrong. Enjoy a miserable life with that miserable attitude. You deserve it.

4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    @dead2879 If you give me your info on how tall your and your weight in cm and kg. I will give you good advice how to get in to the Army.

5. Dook

Dook 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Technology
    I had some people like you with me in the military. The military is not supposed to be the US welfare system for the lazy kids who are getting tired of their mom yelling at them to stop playing video games and get a job.

The reality is that in the military your laziness could get others killed. If you have to do battle damage on a ship, your inability to work quickly while wearing an OBA in a dark and smokey space could sink the ship.

In an army tank if you are out of shape that would mean a slower reload time which could get you and your crew killed.

In a Marine unit your reduced leg strength might mean that you can't keep up with the other troops who are moving up a mountain side to attack a Taliban base at the top.

Please go into some paperwork job or, better yet, stay at home and play video games.