Namaskar to everyone

Discussion in 'Members Introduction' started by HariPrasad, Dec 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Blogging cricket
    Hi friends. Namaskar to every one. I am a defense enthusiast from India. I am a management accountant by profession and like to discuss, defense, strategic and economic issues. I am a member of various forum having over 17000 post on various forum. I hope to learn and discuss here various defense related developments and issues and strategies particularly of US, Russia and Europe. I hope to have some nice discussion with you good guys and hope to make friends here. I hope that I will be able to contribute positively on this forum.

Indx-techs likes this.
  2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Hi, @HariPrasad.
    I'll repeat my question to @Indx-techs:
    Who are kshatriya, and what is their law? What they can feel as other humans, and what make them wicked?
    Hint: Mahabharat, Story about boards for making fire.

3. HariPrasad

Hobby:
    Blogging cricket
    Indian social structure was made in in a unique way in which society was devided in 4 parts. Those who are intellectuals must to the work of reading, writing , thinking for society, make governing principles and do R & D in critical areas such as ethic of rulers, distribution of wealth, duties of individuals and classes, invent properties of medicine for health of human beings, invet the science of making houses, palaces, temples etc. They were called Brahmins and they are not supposed to keep any wealth with them. I am a Brahmin.

Kshtriyas were a class entrusted with administration and security of kingdom. They supposed to be brave and committed to security of people and society and they were supposed to be very competent to use weapon.

One more class of Vaishya, who wer supposed to do business and trade. Their responsibility was to feed the society.

Kshudras were supposed to d the service of society.

Evry class had their defined duties and they were supposed to perform it.

Kshatriya consider themselves as a ruling class with a duty to protect society. And what make them wicked? Anybody can be wicked.

4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    I know. And also there were Chandala/Panchala/Dalit "fifth varna". Actually I wanna your translation of Yudhashitra answer from Mahabharat.

5. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
  6. HariPrasad

Hobby:
    Blogging cricket
    No you are not right. There are only 4 varna as per vadic tradition. Then society developed cost among the varna and subcast among the cast. What you are referring to are sub casts. Among kshatriya, there were chandra vanshi, surya vanshis, raghu vanshis etc. Brahmans are identified with their Gotra.

7. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    But "fifth varna" - "untouchable". Formally they are not "varna", but they are part of Indian society.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalit

8. HariPrasad

Hobby:
    Blogging cricket
    There was no untouchable in vedas. It is a flaw came into our society after Mughals invaded india. After all this is a thousands of years of old civilization. Many bad customs which has cheeped into our society. We fought with many and eradicated them like sati, we are successful in dealing with other bad customs like untouchability , child marriage etc.

9. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Really? And what is said in 26.2 of Yadjurveda? "Everybody have right to learn vedas - bramins, kshatriya, vaysja, shudra, untouchable chandalas, outcasts and degradants." May be, my understanding is wrong? Tell me your translation.

10. HariPrasad

Hobby:
    Blogging cricket
    You are absolutely wrong. You seem to have learned the translation of Mx muller. There is no untouchable word in vedas.