Namaste America!

Discussion in 'Members Introduction' started by Indx-techs, Dec 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Indx-techs

Indx-techs Captain

Hobby:
    Defence enthusiasm
    Hello everyone, I'm 25 years old defence enthusiast from India. Hoping to learn more about American military capabilities from this forum as well as sharing about India here.

Though, I have already tracked my old friends here earlier.:D
    @Gessler @Parikrama

Gessler, T-123456, YarS and 1 other person like this.
  2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Hello, Indx-tech. I hope, it will be usefull.

Falcon and Indx-techs like this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Major Staff Member Social Media Team

Welcome bud, we have a lot on the US military but we need more Americans here!!!!!!!

Indx-techs likes this.
  4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Ok. Pls, answer: Who are kshatries, and what is their law? What they can feel as other humans, and what make them wicked?
    Hint: Mahabharat, Story about boards for making fire.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  5. T-123456

T-123456 Captain Staff Member International Mod

Welcome to the forum.

Indx-techs likes this.
  6. Indx-techs

Indx-techs Captain

Hobby:
    Defence enthusiasm
    Well, I don't know exactly what you guys do read about India actually.

The Word:
    At first, this word isn't "kshatri" but "Kshatriya"
    And now,
    Question:
    Who are kshatries,
    Answer:
    A warrior/military man (usually kings used to be warriors in ancient India) is a Kshatriya. He can be from the capitain of a small battalion to the army chief or even the Supreme Commandor of Armed Forces.

If you are a part of Russian Armed forces, you are a Russian Kshatriya for me.:D

Now, case is different that Rajputs (descendants of Indian Kings) take pride in being called it, others don't give a bloody damn.
    Question:
    and what is their law?
    Answer:
    What's a soldier's law. To kill the enemy and protect national interests.
    Question:
    What they can feel as other humans,
    Answer:
    They have a mouth and a bottom hole like me and you. They eat, they have hearts, they love, they hate, they live, they die.
    Question:
    and what make them wicked?
    Answer:
    Wicked? :eek:
    Indian Soldiers have helped thousands of "angels of peace" to meet their 72 virgins.
    Though, sometimes we become wicked and burn LeT militants in unislamic way.:D
    Summary:
    Kshatriya is the traditional Sanskrit word for a soldier. Don't make anything else of it.

YarS likes this.
  7. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Thank you, @Indx-techs.
    Actually, I thought you will make your own translation of words of Yudhishthira from Mahabharat, Forest book, Story about Shwami-boards.
    As for me, it is "Weapons and arrows are shrine for them, generouse sacrifacing is a law for them, they can feel fear as other humans, apostasy/traitoring make them wicked."
    But your translation must be better.
    Really, my understanding of Mahabharat is very weak. For example, why do you think that Pandavs were good guys, and Kauravas were bad? As for me, Kauravas were honest and noble and Pandavs were coward and sneaky.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Indx-techs likes this.
  8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Thanks, but first of all, now I'm in Reserve and need to work hard. So, as worker I can be only Shudra. Second - my rank is junior sergant. And third - I'm not part of any varna becouse I'm Barbarian.

Really? And what can you say about Parashurama (Rama with axe) who was a Brahman, but one of the best warriors?

Indx-techs likes this.
  9. Indx-techs

Indx-techs Captain

Hobby:
    Defence enthusiasm
    Yudhishthir was the name of elder son of Pandu and was the main candidate for thorn of Indian Kingdom.
    Even Rama attacked the Bali (King of Monkeys) from behind.
    AFA Mahabharata is concerned, let me tell you the story,

Kuru Desh (Name for India at that time) had two princes. Whose names were Dhritrashtra (elder) and Pandu (Younger).

But as Dhritrashtra was blind, Pandu had to take the thorn.

Dhritrashtra had 100 sons who were called Kauravs and Pandu had only 5 sons called Pandavas.

And now, the elderest among Kauravs was Duryodhana and among Pandavs was Yudhisthir.

As per the rule-rituals, Elderest Prince holds the thorn and others have to work under him. Though Pandu was younger than Dhritrashtra, Yudhisthir was born before Duryodhana.

Over that it was Pandu who took care of the Kingdom for years so his son desereved.

Duryodhana didn't like it and thought that they will lose thorn for many generations. Finally, when issue heated up, even relatives were divided into two groups, finally the war!
    Who told you that? Kauravs cheated in gambling and sent Pandavs for exile for many years. Even made them to live in sub human conditions for long. They tried to rape Arjun's wife Draupadi, they blackmailed Bhishma to take their side and at first place, they were wrong in whole of the issue.
    I don't think caste system is active anynore.
    Yes, off course, he too was called a Kshatriya many times.

10. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Elder son of Shantana was Dhritrashtra, and, according law and custom, his sons were a main candidates for thron. You can't rule the state (or car) if you are blind, but you can own it. Its a different things - "right of using" and "right of property". Shantana was Kaurav, Bhishma was Kaurav, Dhritrashtra and his sons were Kauravs (and it was a legitime dinasty) and only sons of Pandu get new name - "Pandavs". New name - new dinasty. I can say more - to pretend on the throne, that is already occupied (by powerfull Bhishma, Gangea the Terrible, regent of Kauravs) is a traitoring.

It's a old story, that repeating century by century in different countries. No, I mean a moral side. Their behavoir in the battle, for example.

Ke-ke-ke. Competition in the gambling is a competition in the cheating (as elections in USA, you know). And nobody in the time of game, said that it was not fair. All other is a losers "bla-bla-bla". I can say more - they were pretended on the throne, but not executed - only send in exile. It was very merciful action of Kauravs. May be - too kind and merciful. It was exactly that moment, when execution of five traitors (and little group of their supporters) could save millions of lives, that were lost in the civilian war.

Draupadi was their common wife, one-for-five. And Yudhishthira had lose her (and brothers) in dices.

Bhishma was a Kaurav, as his father and grandfather.

Really? And how many Indians think so?

It's interesting. And who called him Kshatriya in his face, and was alive after that?