North Korea and California the Trump affairs

Discussion in 'U.S. Strategic Affairs' started by Bharwana, Apr 16, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    Watching the recent world affairs just a thought came and I felt to ask the community about it. Now we all have lived through the 2016 election and California is a state that gave Trump the most tough time and California is still giving Trump hell with recent protests. My question is simple but many of you will take it to the realm of conspiracy theory but I am post it as a question and nothing more, because human history is full of major deceptions done for power and money.

Is Trump trying to provoke North Korea to make a Nuclear strike on California to take out two birds with one stone?

As California is the state that will be most easy to hit in Korean war.

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Bharwana If North Korea would have tech to send missile with nuke to California. There would not exist any North Korea. War there will be. But the question is when will it be. I belive America have the best opportunity now to do it.

Pathfinder likes this.
  3. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    @BlueHawk they have a submarine and a submarine launched missile and thing called nuke. So this is called an effective recipe of disaster. I will be more helpful if you shed some light on the political side. it this case possible or just an empty thought.

Pathfinder likes this.
  4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    And how many nukes USA can waste on North Korea?
    Korean war 2.0? China and Russia will send "volontaires" and will conquere South Korea. We'll not allow united pro-USA Korea.

5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Bharwana I think Trump is thirsty for war in North Korea and want to be friend with Russia.

South Korea is the most hig tech country world/Asia With America help, are u sure Russia is interest in loosing so much menn for North Korea. Any weakness show by Russia in this war will just give more confident for Europa. And Europa is very hungry :)