North Korea and California the Trump affairs

Discussion in 'U.S. Strategic Affairs' started by Bharwana, Apr 16, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    Watching the recent world affairs just a thought came and I felt to ask the community about it. Now we all have lived through the 2016 election and California is a state that gave Trump the most tough time and California is still giving Trump hell with recent protests. My question is simple but many of you will take it to the realm of conspiracy theory but I am post it as a question and nothing more, because human history is full of major deceptions done for power and money.

Is Trump trying to provoke North Korea to make a Nuclear strike on California to take out two birds with one stone?

As California is the state that will be most easy to hit in Korean war.

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Bharwana If North Korea would have tech to send missile with nuke to California. There would not exist any North Korea. War there will be. But the question is when will it be. I belive America have the best opportunity now to do it.

Pathfinder likes this.
  3. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    @BlueHawk they have a submarine and a submarine launched missile and thing called nuke. So this is called an effective recipe of disaster. I will be more helpful if you shed some light on the political side. it this case possible or just an empty thought.

Pathfinder likes this.
  4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    And how many nukes USA can waste on North Korea?
    Korean war 2.0? China and Russia will send "volontaires" and will conquere South Korea. We'll not allow united pro-USA Korea.

5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Bharwana I think Trump is thirsty for war in North Korea and want to be friend with Russia.

South Korea is the most hig tech country world/Asia With America help, are u sure Russia is interest in loosing so much menn for North Korea. Any weakness show by Russia in this war will just give more confident for Europa. And Europa is very hungry :)

6. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    If he will start war - he will not be our friend.

There will be no much losts.
    It is better to stop Yanks in South Korea that allow them to occupy North Korea.

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Yeah this is boring i am agree with you. I can tell by ur typing..I am bored too :) Yars you need a vacation and some pretty girls :D

8. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Lieutenant Colonel

I don't think Trump or anyone in the US is thinking of any conspiracy like that. Yes California is a problem for Trump and conservatives in general but not a big enough problem to start WW3 !!!!

Bharwana likes this.
  9. Kat

Kat 1st Lieutenant

Kat
    Hobby:
    =^_^=
    Personally I wish Kim would nuke my leftover pizza for me. My microwave isn't working today|Rage|!

But yeah, California is a headache for any Republican administration or lawmaker, and conservative aligned persons, but so to are New York, Maryland, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon and a host of other states that have worked against the Trump Administrations plans for immigration raids (sanctuary cities) or migration orders (restraining orders against his immigration bills) and even on energy policy where states like California are pressing ahead with their own emissions standards for cars and solar power generation.

North Korea may have unveiled a new launcher during their parade, but so far there is no indication they have anything to put in it, not that they aren't trying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The biggest threat would be from their Polaris SLBM, but it too is unreliable and too short-legged to reach the US Mainland, even with their Sinpo class submarine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's always important to be skeptical of what's shown at parades. Remember the "Bison" bomber scare? Turned out the Soviets didn't have hundreds, but a few and flew them over the parade multiple time to give the impression of more then a couple aircraft. US intelligence estimated over 800 would be built, but only 93 ever were.

[​IMG]

The North Koreans may be revealing stuff we haven't seen before, but that doesn't mean we should take it at face value either. Watch the tests, not the parades. So far we know they are developing ICBMs and SLBMs, but their reliability and accuracy is suspect.

The US has GBI interceptors based in Alaska and California as well, so it's not as if it's going to be an easy going for North Korea.

C8zHAxGUMAABMC3 (1).jpg

Falcon likes this.