Potential Iranian & Turkish Military Cooperation Against PKK Linked Groups

Discussion in 'The Middle East & North Africa' started by Pathfinder, Aug 22, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Lieutenant Colonel

Iran, Turkey form common front against Kurdish ‘militants’

[​IMG]
    MENEKSE TOKYAY | Published — Tuesday 22 August 2017

ANKARA: Turkey and Iran are deepening military cooperation following a visit by the latter’s top military chief Mohammad Bagheri to Ankara last week with a high-level delegation.
    The two countries are discussing joint military action against Kurdish militants they accuse of threatening their territorial integrity.
    The cooperation plan was announced by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan before he headed to Jordan on an official visit.

Read more: http://www.arabnews.com/node/1148721/middle-east

Iran Denies Joint Operation Against Kurds With Turkey

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) has denied a claim by Turkey that the two countries were planning to conduct joint military operations against Kurdish rebel groups beyond the country’s borders.

"We have not planned any operations across the borders of the Islamic Republic of Iran,” the IRGC said in an August 22 statement published by Iranian news agencies.

"But as always we will strongly confront any group, team, or person who wants to penetrate into Iran's territory for antisecurity or terrorist operations," the statement added.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was quoted on August 21 by Reuters as saying that his country and Iran have discussed possible joint military action against Kurdish militant groups.

Read more: https://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-iran-joint-operation-kurdistan-workers-party-denials/28691051.html

2. Tirdad

Tirdad 2nd Lieutenant

i dont know !!!
    Hobby:
    ww2 military history
    Just Bullshits ...

Turks & Kurds:

they Are well traind, Well equipedd, well paid ...

Kurds:

fight 5 years, then we send you and your family to any country that you like to go ...

Mostly Sweden, Norway, Germany, France,

also Finland and Croatia are welcomed

on Iranian side ???

Nothing ...

do you remember Iranian border guards killed several month ago?

http://www.americanmilitaryforum.co...rds-in-attack-on-frontier-with-pakistan.2105/

what they did ???

nothing ...

what will US, Russia, Norway, Tunisia, Armenia , etc do ??? (on same situation)

i served in both western and eastern borders ...

i saw them ... i fout with them ... i killed them ... i was injured by knife ...

were where you M***F*** , Pvt. Bagheri?

even Pvt is a high rank for him !!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I dont have so much overview as i had before. When you cant see the hole picture or behind the seen, it is hard to give any advice. The only advice i can say. choose the road where you think the future is and be patient and do your best what you can do. Trust will come over time and the quality work you put down. A good leader will see this on both side.

Tirdad likes this.
  4. Tirdad

Tirdad 2nd Lieutenant

i dont know !!!
    Hobby:
    ww2 military history
    Thank you for your reply, Dear BlueHawk ...

i just want to say somthing:

Sometimes you must see sth to understand ...

i dont know you served in Army or not, but if you know someone who served in Army, specially in Afghanistan or Iraq (or other muslim countries),

you can ask him/her many things for better understanding ...

WE did a mistake in 1979.

we choosen a religius dictatorship...

we destroyed our country, our people, our Army, our Soldiers, Our Culture, Our History, Our Traditions, Our Happiness, Our Hope, Our Future ...

you dont do it again.

dont accept refugees.

they become next generation of terrorists ...

you can not stop them !!!

Soldier who are fighting and ones who were killed, by these
    Bloodthirsty terrorists, are respected for me.

becuase i know why, how and what are fighting with them ...

if you dont stop this,

your country would be next Iran !!!

5. Tirdad

Tirdad 2nd Lieutenant

i dont know !!!
    Hobby:
    ww2 military history
    [​IMG]

@YarS:

داداش، من انگلیسیم ضعیفه ...

بی زحمت اینو براشون ترجمه کن !!!​

6. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Tirdad

The problem Europe have. If you don't choose the people who is the same culture like you self. And if they are not willing to convert to your culture they will be hard to convert. If you allow people and large scale of people of the same culture that is not of yours. The convert progress will go very slow. That is the biggest mistake Europe have done. Especially when you have Christianity and Muslim are in war in another country. What we find to day is the second and third generation immigrants who dont feel they fit in they stand in between 2 culture. They have hard time to succeed if you are not smart. Some do drugs and some don't get job. Some have gone in and out of jail for small stuff. What they sit left with they want to fight for something. They want to be respectet. And then you might find some who want to become terrorist. We have Iranian people here in Norway. Most of them find other Iranian to be with. But if you allow to many of them they just want to stick to there own kind. And not convert to our culture. I don't mind the way it is now but i don't want to have to many.

I believe Muslim religion need to renew them self like Christianity have done in Europe. When women wear burqa, niqab or hijab it create dividing between 2 culture. The simple logic in this. When 2 people make them self very like. The chance for they like each other is much greater if they do. That call social melting. You can find 2 friends and when they laughing together they laughing the same way. That is social melting. That how our brain works.

So therefore Norway is planing on full ban of burga,niqab and hijab to make sure that it don't create dividing. My personal thinking is. It is maybe best to ban practicing Muslim religion to make sure the converting progress go faster. I think Norway have 14 or 15 % immigrants and they are here to stay and i want the best for them.

Tirdad likes this.
  7. yavar

yavar 1st Lieutenant

Hobby:
    job

Top Israeli general Maj. Gen. Yair Golan former Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Israel and Israeli Northern Command Speaking at the Washington Institute : We need US support to fight Iran This is a fact, future wars, Iraqi Kurdidstan and it indepenent ,the PPK is not terrorist orgination 17:00 , bring Turkish and Iranian Kurds togather will all other Kurds,

8. yavar

yavar 1st Lieutenant

Hobby:
    job
    Iran chief Staff Gen Bagheri: visit to Turkey, met Erdogan, DM Canikli سرلشکر باقری با اردوغان

Tags: