Technology who reads brain. Good or bad?

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by BlueHawk, Mar 31, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/jan/31/mind-reading-program-brain-words

What type of people is doing research on this to day. If they need to sith all day by sitting and reading people brain. Are they scientist and skilled to do this? What will people do if they do the same ting every day for years. What happens? What else can they do with this technology? And what happens when they play around with brain singnal when brain is the commando center for boddy singnal. What will happens to the brain and boddy. Any one inn military who knows? And one more ting, if computer can copy singnal what happens if the computer send the same singnal. Will there be damage. Who knows this stuff if they are on this program can they see something what happens or do they go around blindfoldet fool?

Osmanovic likes this.
  2. Osmanovic

Osmanovic 1st Lieutenant

I think its a very dangerous proposition to be able to "read minds", I don't think minds will be able to be read 100% correctly ever because people will find ways to get around the technology. An interesting way to counter mind reading technology is to teach soldiers false information without them knowing then let the enemy capture them and get false information.

A big issue that would with mind reading is that of civil rights.

@BlueHawk this is a good topic, very interesting.

3. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    IMHO, there are no such thing as "bad technology". Technologies are "moral neutral" things. This technology in far future can be useful, but I'm sure there are much more better potential technologies for "reading minds" that registration of electric activity in the brain.

Osmanovic likes this.
  4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Osmanovic Technology will counter technology. To send thinking singnal to a receiver will not be that easy if u want to trick the enemy with fake thinking. The brain is thinking fast. You can make many decision in 10 sec. Will private compeny be allowed to use this tech in future. I dont think it will ever happen.

@YarS I think the tech is all ready here. And i belive it is full reasearch by the military for many years ago

Osmanovic likes this.
  5. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Leth put it this way. Every singnal you get every feeling you get goas to your command center. If i hit you in the harm and you feel pain. That pain will be able to copy. And you can send it to your brain. And what happens when your brain get the singnal. You will feel the pain. So this tech can be use as a weapon. Give this to private person and you can understand what dammage people can do with this. So there for i am asking what type of people is working with this program? Do you get it now???

Osmanovic and YarS like this.
  6. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Really no. Pain what you feel is not pain what I feel. First of all, we have different brains and different "coding systems". We have different "projective zones" in cortex. So, your "pain in foot" can be my "pain in knee". Then, even same "algo-sygnals" can be very different "pains". It depends from different "central" effects - psychological readiness, effectiveness of endo-opioid anti-pain system, different medicines... Even one man will feel very different pain from same harm if he use morphine or, conversely, naltrexone.

Hmmm... If you already have ability to affect enemies nerves - just stop his heart.

Registering of electrosignals is cheap, nothing more. fMRI of brain is much more effective if you need to know what is inside brains. For practical usage registering of eye movements, breathing, speech, mimic movements is much more effective (if you have good cameras, microphones, and soft).

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_nervous_system

Any information on what happens to your boddy bring information to your brain command center. You have sensor who detect pain on your body. and they bring electric information. That electric information who goas to your brain is able to copy. And send it with radio wave. Thats how it works.

If you can stop a soldier with out killing, then it is a good weapon.

So is electronics

8. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Do you guys know how SOS look like in radio wave signal?

9. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    No. Sensors detect "harm". It is "algo-reception". "Pain" is subjective feeling and it is a production of cortex in post-central gyrus. Human can feel pain without any harm, or don't feel pain with seriouse wounds.

Ok. But also you need a receiver in the body of a target. And if this receiver will be not in cortex, you will be not stop attacking enemy soldier (at least well-trained soldier in "berserk mode")
    IMHO, no. "Algopistol" in Russian Sci-Fi is a traditional weapon of sadists and loosers.
    http://masterrussian.net/f50/s-lukyanenko-dreamline-proofreaders-welcome-12475/

BlueHawk likes this.
  10. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Leth me say it these way then. How much information do u guys think i have on all this. What type of information do u think i have on what military is researching on this section. What information can i drag out of this intell i am collecting on this forum? First i know this discussion goas to many section lvl with in military. What i know all ready do u know what that is? The person or them who is supost to inform to right section is not reporting corectly. Just for the record you guys have rats with inn the military. Do u guys know what i working for in military. Maybe some you read this msg do. Do you think hig ranket military guy would allow me to sith here and stress call all this way. That is the first warning singnal. How many years do u think i have tried to talk to American intell people for the last 2 years? Do u guys know how serius this is? Do u realy think som people who work on this project have grantet so much power they are allowed to command intell ppl these way. It is not them who is allowed to bring orders..it is the guy who have the tech who is the inporten guy not the ppl who is working they are not allowed to any ****..they have been lying to so many US military men that it is getting ridiculous. Do a check on American who have this tech how they are doing..are they fine are they in trouble..are they mess up? Do u realy think ppl hig up inn military would allow that to happen? Check Norwegian army what was so inporten with my task and what they was planing to do. You guys have rats in military who is not doing there job..or let me say criminal ppl..Is military all way perfect no ppl in US army is doing wrong time to time..i bet u guys have cases every day where ppl is doing something wrong..so those ppl who is giving you orders...what do u think they are?