They choose freedoms!

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by YarS, Nov 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    In this thread I wanna discuss about men, who choose Russia and a freedom.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/11/28/dear-president-putin/

Dear President Putin
    November 28, 2016 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: | [​IMG] Print This Article

Valdimir Putin
    President of Russia
    Moscow
    28 November 2016

Dear President Putin,

Now that CIA agent Craig Timberg posing as a Washington Post reporter has blown my cover and exposed me as a Russian agent, I was wondering if I might ask you for a Russian passport and a bit of diplomatic cover, perhaps assistant press officer at the Russian embassy in Washington, until I can get out of the country. I saw that you gave a passport to Steven Seagal, so I am hopeful that being a Russian agent is as important as teaching martial arts to Russians.

I don’t know what the pay scale for Russian agents is, but whatever I have coming to me please deposit in a Russian bank. The Swiss banks are no longer useful as the Swiss government allowed Washington to write its banking laws. Perhaps also you could line me up with a publisher for my memoirs—“My Life As A Putin Stooge.”

We need to get on with this ASAP as the Washington Post has the FBI on my tail. They will be very angry at me for deceiving them all those years when I held top secret and higher security clearances while I was a Russian agent. Any day now the Washington Post might discover that my fellow KGB agent Ronald Reagan and I cut taxes on the rich in order to make capitalism so oppressive that the American people would rise up and overthrow it. Boy did we fool the left-wing!

I regret that the Washington Post got wise to me being a Russian agent, but it wasn’t my fault. I think the leak came from one of those Atlanticist Integrationists you are stuck with in your government. Better check up on it as 200 of the Russian financed websites have already been exposed.

Better have someone bring me the passport and diplomatic appointment. I would be nabbed by TSA if I fly to Washington to collect the documents. A diplomatic appointment is better than asylum, because Washington, like the old Soviet Union, doesn’t recognize political asylum. Just ask Julian Assange.

Don’t let the Atlanticist Integrationists convince you that my exposure as a Russian agent is just a CIA ruse to plant an agent on you. My criticism of Washington’s policy of raising tensions between nuclear powers and support of your policy of reducing tensions is not spy cover. I really do prefer that the world not be blown up in thermo-nuclear war. This is a suspect view in the US, but I hope it is an acceptable one in Russia.

Looking forward to that passport.

Paul Craig Roberts

2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    https://www.rt.com/viral/365259-steven-seagal-russian-citizenship/

Putin grants Steven Seagal Russian citizenship
    Published time: 3 Nov, 2016 17:35
    [​IMG]
    The actor has been a regular visitor to the country since the 90s. © Aleksey Nikolskyi / Reuters

Steven Seagal has been granted Russian citizenship courtesy of an order signed by President Vladimir Putin. The US actor and martial artist is a long time supporter of Russia - the country his family once hailed from.
    “He is a rather well-known actor, which became the reason for granting him Russian Federation citizenship,"Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on a conference call with reporters, according to Reuters.

Seagal had been "had been really persistent for a long time" in asking for citizenship according to Peskov.

"I congratulate my friend Steve on the fact that now he has become our compatriot!" Russia's deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin tweeted.

The 64-year-old star of ‘Under Siege’ and ‘On Deadly Ground’ is the descendant of Russians with his grandmother originally from Vladivostok, before she moved to America where his parents were raised.

READ MORE: No ‘iron curtain’ for Russian arms industry – Rogozin

Seagal has been a regular visitor to the country since the 90s when he opened a chain of the Planet Hollywood franchise in Moscow. In 2013 he became an ambassador for Russian firearms manufacturer Orsis. Seagal said at the time that “Russia and America should become the greatest allies” and demonstrate“great examples of setting for peace in the world.”

He was asked by Rogozin to lobby for the easement of US restrictions on the sale of Russian sporting rifles to the US in 2013. In 2014 he expressed support for Russia’s involvement in Crimea describing it as “very reasonable”. He played a concert there at which he brandished a T-shirt bearing an image of Vladimir Putin.

The 64-year-old follows French actor Gerard Depardieu, who gained his Russian passport in 2013. Seagal was awarded Serbian citizenship this year, after offering to set up a martial arts school in the country.

3. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201602221035157061-gerard-depardieu-hollande-putin-russian/

Putin Makes Depardieu 'Feel More Russian Than French'

LIFE 14:00 22.02.2016 (updated 14:03 22.02.2016) Get short URL 93560390 Russo-French actor Gerard Depardieu criticized the current French government under the leadership of Francois Hollande and said he feels more Russian than French, the French newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche reported. "I feel very Russian, even abroad. How can you not feel more Russian than French with the President we have in France? To me, there's no comparison," the famous actor said during a press conference at the Berlin International Film Festival, as cited by Le Journal du Dimanche. At the same time, Depardieu said he respects Russian President Vladimir Putin for "what he [Putin] did for Russian people," the newspaper said. © RIA NOVOSTI. MIKHAIL FOMICHEV Gérard Depardieu Slams US: They’ve 'Consistently Destroyed Others' Three years ago, Depardieu was given a Russian passport by Putin, after he publically disagreed with the French government over its plans to raise taxes unreasonably high on millionaires. Depardieu became a huge international star at young age, and featured in such films as "The Man in the Iron Mask," "Les Misérables," and "Green Card," in which, some 15 years ago, he played a French man desperate for American citizenship.

Read more:https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201602221035157061-gerard-depardieu-hollande-putin-russian/

4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Double Worlds Champion, Shane Perkins, born in Australia, had choose freedom and became a Russian citisen. He want to fight for Russia in Tokio Olimpic Games! Good luck, bro!

5. K.Mootaz23

K.Mootaz23 2nd Lieutenant

Former conscript soldier
    one of the worst fight actors i ever see in all his fight scenes his hair stays untouched and his clothes clean he is full of bu*******... besides what russian citizenship would do for him he got the strongest citizenship ( the US )

Tags: