US Military Intelligence

Discussion in 'U.S. Army' started by BlueHawk, Jun 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    [​IMG]

How do the US Military intelligence deals with all intelligence agency. When you have lock down on one section you can't touch. Even for primary headquarter in military. Do you let it slide or do you go highest level and ask your self. Just to be on the safe side?

My sec question. I know military is very good to follow orders. But do you follow orders if your common sense tell you something else?

Thank you for taking your time to answer this one.

2. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Bro, US have no "intelligence" at all.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/21/this-is-how-great-power-wars-get-started/
    Good phrase:

"But the glaring absence of a U.S. positive political vision in the Middle East has left its negatively defined anti-Islamic State and anti-Iranian goals untethered, which has generated regional confusion. Imagine a sheepdog who is good at barking, but has little sense of direction: The Middle East is now in the position of its harried flock."

3. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Do you remember "Iraqis Most Wanted Cards"? Third part of Iraqies Leaders was showed as silluetes. For the 30% of enemy leaders they had not even photoes. What does it mean? It mean that Yanks have not military or political intelligence at all.

4. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    And say if you are Russian. Every ting you do is just for pure love for your country? How can i buy what your are saying. When i know something else. If you would be real Russian do you realy think America would allow you to handsome your self with this fancy talk?

How about America send some quality for a change?

5. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    - WAITER!
    - Yes, Ma'am?
    - What is it - tea or coffee?
    - Can you determine it by taste?
    - No!
    - So, what a difference for you?

I don't know are you Norwegian or not, you don't know who is your conversationalist. That's for me, I preffer discuss with argues, not personalities.

America is a great, and I'm a little. And yes, even in totalitarian countries as US, there are some kind of freedom of speech. In the Little Britain military forum I play in regime "3 days of discussion - month of ban".

In the Russian military forum there are guys from different countries, including countries of NATO, becouse we are interested in different points of view.
    And yes, US-sponsored Russophobic and anti-Putin propaganda is a part of our media's field. But quality of this propaganda is very low. Just a barking and howling.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    I see that one. I have think that one before. I think in Britain they call extra lump of sugar with no effects.

(quality talk scare more than ineffective talk)

7. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @Falcon Do you understand this? What i posted first? I did not come to forum to hassle or be rude. There is many US American who like what i stand for and what service i bring in future.

Just for the add. Do you believe every thing in US Military is going smoothly?

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    Ok, @BlueHawk , to determine are weapon "good" or "bad" we to dermine what characteristics are compared with other examples of weapon. Weight, power, initial speed of bullet, what shells are used, etc...
    So, tell us, what are seven main characteristics of intelligence, and five basic types of spies?

9. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    (what are seven main characteristics of intelligence) What person do you need, What are you going to use him for. When you have found out these 2 tings. Then you need to know who is best suited for the job. Experience play a key role.
    www.goconqr.com/en/examtime/blog/types-of-intelligence/

The best spies is the person you find is from the countries you are interest in spy on. To more abroad he is. to more wournable he is to be exposed. The more education he has the better chance he has to blend in to the country you want to collect information.

When that is said. You can also bring in temporary ppl in with technology. High risk but also high price. (five basic types of spies) You shape the spies in what you want to use them for and what you want to collect.

10. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    @YarS If any people want to answer my question that was the first post on this forum in this section. You need information.