Why has UN turned a blind eye on the use of pellet gun in the disputed region of Jammu and Kashmir

Discussion in 'Central & South Asia' started by Bharwana, Mar 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    Crime in the beautiful valley of Kashmir

[​IMG]

Indian forces have extensively used pellets guns on civilians protesting in the disputed valley of Kashmir and many innocent civilians which include people from all ages from 7 years old to 70 years old that have been made blind and face a horrible future. These civilians effected by the wounds of pellet guns suffer pain every day and night and will continue to do so for the rest of their life with relief coming their way.
    [​IMG]

As thousands of youth going blind and many more suffering every day the atrocities of Indian Army taking place in the valley of Kashmir are being suppressed by international media and United Nations continuously. I have seen BBC, CNN, FOXNews, ABCNews and a continuous list of Main Stream Media reporting on saving endangered animals, I have seen From President Obama to Chancellor Angela Merkel to speak about human rights but the double standers of these leader show their true face when they stay silent on the places in the world where they have no interests and the regions which involves their allies, they will turn a blind eye. It has been decades the valley has seen atrocities the beautiful waterfalls of the valley are running with the blood of the innocent. If some one kills a dog in the world the west will take an action but why the hypocrisy when it come to the valley of Kashmir. Main stream Media, UN and the people protesting on the streets of New York against Trump for the words he spoke will go silent for people who being made practically suffer every day of their life.

[​IMG]

The only way to stop terrorism is to make the world fair for every one, not just for your self

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    YarS and Falcon like this.
  2. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    No one will even comment on this violation of human rights, LOL what a pity.

3. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    Another 6 children lost their eyes today because of Indian army pellet guns today in the valley of Kashmir.

4. Falcon

Falcon Major Staff Member Social Media Team

I think single shoot pellet guns are ok for protests, even .22lr if the molotov cocktails are involved but the shotgun pellet thing is over doing it based on the damage seen above.

5. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    [​IMG]

Pathfinder likes this.
  6. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    [​IMG]

Pathfinder likes this.
  7. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    That's for me, right now Kashmir valley is controlled by India, so they have right and duty to suppress any unrests.
    And even if somewhere we have interests, we, usually, send there weapon, armoured vehicles, ammo, our own forces, not children.
    It's not my business, but if you will ask my advice, I shall say - don't allow children to visit protests, just send them a weapon and vehicles.
    And yes, Westies are liars, and double-standart hypocrites.

8. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    Indians are shooting children in their homes.

9. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study
    [​IMG]

Pathfinder likes this.
  10. Bharwana

Bharwana 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Study