Dissertation Help

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by StenzelS, Feb 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. StenzelS

StenzelS Officer Candidate

Intelligence
    Hobby:
    sports
    I am a Doctoral student at Capella University, and a Major in the USAF Reserves. I have just been approved to interview retired military leaders for my dissertation. If you are a retired military leader and interested, please continue reading. There is zero risk or cost to you (other than time) for participating in the study. Here is some basic information to help you with your decision.

Study title: Evaluating the Readiness and Overall Climate of the 21st Century U.S. Military Leader: Filling a Perceived Leadership Gap

Background: The study is designed to evaluate military leadership failures, as well as training and recruitment programs. The purpose of the study is to identify any trends that may indicate any potential leadership gaps in the military. More importantly, the study will propose possible solutions for addressing any noted trends.

This study requires research participants to contribute by answering a few questions about their leadership experiences while serving in the military. In order to participate, interviewees must be recently retired military and not currently serving. If you are recently retired after completing at least 20 yrs of military service (not discharged), above the rank of O-5/E-7, and would like to participate, please send me an email at sstenz130@gmail.com. I will respond to your email requesting your mailing address, so that I can send you the information packet.

Thank you,

Scott

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    Any leadership gap, failures and so on. I can answer you on any question you need to learn. I even have knowledge how to improve leadership in military. Again i have knowledge why leadership is failing for the last 20 years.

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    This problem is not only U.S Military. So dont worry :) But if you like to be better than Europe i have all the answer!