Medical waivers for USAF

Discussion in 'U.S. Air Force' started by Casey Wagner, Dec 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Casey Wagner

Casey Wagner Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Motocross
    So I didn't get my medical waiver approved for a shoulder surgery I had done in March of this year (2017). I'm pretty devastated because I scored a 78 on my ASVAB and am perfectly healthy. It did not state that it was a permanent disqualification and my recruiter said we may be able to try again this June, "I'm not sure why we wouldn't try again in March at the 1 year point." I really had my heart set on the Air Force and I'm willing to wait until June to try again. What are the chances I will get the waiver approved after more time has passed? Good? Bad? Somewhere in between? Why would there be a process at all if it wasn't likely?

Thanks for reading.

Casey Wagner

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Hey there bud. You just need to be patient and train hard. As you get stronger you will also confirm your self that you shoulder is 100% Just make sure you train proper while your shoulder get stressed. Beside that i dont have knowledge why they did not give you green light. But it look like they was concerned about ur injury. But i am only guessing. It also say to get in to Air Force accepted for enlistment score need to be 50 or higher.

But good luck there Casey