Newly Married Military Man and Women

Discussion in 'The Americas' started by Switchback, Apr 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Switchback

Switchback Officer Candidate

Retired
    Hobby:
    The fixer, Pocket.
    MILITARY HUMOR - A newly Married man and women return home after their Honeymoon is over. The new wife sets down at the table with a notepad and pen in hand and starts writing. She asks her new Husband about going camping, saying you like camping right? What the man says (thinking there is a camping trip in his future) outdoors is in my blood as he explains his history of camping. Going on and on about what he sorry they will need for a camping trip. After all, he's an expert camper, been camping every year since childhood. She is still writing on the notepad when he comes to the end of all they will need and she asks him, you do like to Fish right? OH yes, he responds yes but will need a new rod, boat, and some lures. Still writing she asks have you ever done any hunting? Oh, yes he states proudly. I told you about some of my hunting trips all the while thinking about a new weapon for himself and one for her. Then she lifts up her head and hands him the shopping list and states here is the groceries list. What, he exclaims what a Groceries list? YES, she explains man have been hunters, Fisherman, and foragers for thousands of years, you should be able to handle a simple thing like a groceries list. Love you, Honey, I have some shopping to do with the Girls at the officers club!!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    YarS likes this.
  2. Switchback

Switchback Officer Candidate

Retired
    Hobby:
    The fixer, Pocket.
    Little Military Humor...hope everyone likes?

YarS likes this.