Statistical Analyses of U.S. and Iraqi War, Pure Math

Discussion in 'Defense Industry & Policy' started by Vmedvil, Aug 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Vmedvil

Vmedvil Officer Candidate

Hobby:
    Science
    That is a relatively small amount of people dead and wounded in compared to the total of number of people in the U.S. service like 1% the acceptable losses in any battle is 20% anything over 40% is considered a Pyrrhic Victory , I saw we did pretty good for exterminating as many Jihadist Muslims as we did being 470,000 dead, that is a kill to death ratio of 94:1 for our American troops I would say that is pretty good if only 5000 died. So for every one person on our side they kill we kill 94, extremely acceptable losses any military general or commander would agree with that. Plus if we can capture and hold Iraq we get the 2nd largest supply of oil in the world at 140 billion barrels or 6.9 Trillion Dollars. The War for Iraq has cost less than the potential just oil resources in the area at only 1.7 Trillion dollars, not including the other resources.

Math doesn't lie, it just tells the truth. The killing of Muslims is very profitable for the United States. For every Iraqi Muslim we kill we make 122,000 dollars Civilian and Military alike. Even adjusting for the 1.7 Trillion spent on the technology and war supplies. Otherwise, if you didn't count the 1.7 Trillion spent it would be 188,000 dollars per Iraqi killed. We should pay our service members more or pay our military men based on how many kills they get. I wonder how much we would make off killing North Koreans........ They have Uranium in large quantities.

What do you think about this Analysis?

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    Sound very good. I think also America have the potential to do it even better. If they would have more quality leaders. If we do debriefing over there years. But that is another story i cant dig into here.

I dont think American have any interest in collecting resources in North Korea. America Is more interest in building strong friendship with Korea and see them united. South Korea and Japan is the 2 countries America is very pleased to have as close friends in Asia