Stealth Drone Attack Helicopter

Discussion in 'U.S. Marine Corps' started by Dook, Apr 10, 2018.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    Well Admin..You are just to diplomatic. I like the real news. But beside that. My behavior there is always thought behind. And i got valuable information out of this. So i have full overview what is the problem and what needs to be done.

2. Dook

Dook 2nd Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Technology
    The US Defense companies are driven by the military and it's requirements? That's because they are defense companies so, of course their business is to make weapons systems for the military but they are not controlled or owned by the military.

Too often the defense companies inflate their costs leading to the military canceling those projects and we lose valuable weapons systems because of it like the Comanche Stealth Attack Helicopter and the Crusader Artillery System.

As for the defense companies being orderred by the military to not disclose classified information, I believe that falls under executive order 13526 by the President for government employees and contractors. Also the Espionage Act, Atomic Energy Act, and Intelligence Identities Protection act apply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information_in_the_United_States