Ten thousand cruise missiles against North Korea

Discussion in 'East Asia & The Pacific' started by Jutland, Dec 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. steve621

steve621 Officer Candidate

Very true @Falcon

Falcon likes this.
  2. steve621

steve621 Officer Candidate

Just read that the north and south were meeting. I think that is a huge strategical blow to the U.S. Not only are they alienating their ally But it could also empower the north. What do you guys think?

Falcon likes this.
  3. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    No chances. Many of their military objects are well-defended, many are in civiliab areas.

There are many ways to hide real objects from satellites or show them false objects.

If there will be agreement between Russia, China, USA and both parts of Korea about what kind of future it will be there - there will be no need in the missile (or any other) strike.
    I think, that United Korea should be democratical, peaceful, have a good relations with her neighbours (especially with Russia) and have no foreign (especially American) occupants on her territory.

4. Falcon

Falcon Lieutenant Colonel Staff Member Social Media Team

I agree Steve, as the United States attempts to isolate the North the most important player "the South" is holding direct talks with them. It is a signal to us, they are worried that we will destabilize the penninsula. If a war between the U.S and the DPRK breaks out the South Korea will suffer, not the U.S.

The best way to beat the North is to encourage trade between the north and the south. Once they start doing business their people will be exposed to the outside world, after a decade or two the regime will collapse.

5. YarS

YarS Lieutenant Colonel

Hobby:
    Wh40k, Battletech
    To beat "the North" or to beat "the regime" - what is US goal? May be, to get REM's by a low price? Or crush South Korean's industry to kill one of competitors, to weak China and make America great again?
    Reintegration of Korea will cause fall of both North and South regimes - question is what regime will establish Korean people. I hope, that "money talks, bul-it walks" and it will be friendly to their neighbours - Russia and China.