The President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'The Homeland' started by BlueHawk, Oct 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    [​IMG]

It has crossed my mind several times. I am disagreeing on the strategy. Not only in America media news but the hole Europe. I am so tired see and read. Where we all look like fools. I am not going into very details. If you are smart you will understand every ting i say with out explaining every ting.

What do the people understand and not understand. There is a word saying. Are you in a team you lift up each other and make every one good. What media and White House could do. Our primary task here is to make sure president is doing a good job. And we are going to do our best job we can to make sure he deliver a good job. This message would the people understand. Even the President could go out and say that i have a fantastic staff behind me who make sure we all are doing a good job for our Country.

But now all are afraid that this type of businessman will be voted more in future to be President. So therefore we need to black paint him as much as we can so the people will not vote for this again. I say we shoot our self in the foot. It make us all look bad. I think the effect you guys are creating has a bad effect. Wen we dont need to. I feel it have been done bad judgment on this one. And for the people who is responsible have done a bad job. And are not good enough.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Captain

Hobby:
    Sport
    The funny part is. All Nation who want to work to have a good relation with America. Just sit on the side line. They dont have one good man who can talk about it and give a better solution. They dont have the balls or smartness. But rather like to make them self look bad. And make there own people negative. Win win ;)