Warren Buffett Prediction on Stock Market in 2017

Discussion in 'The Economy' started by LoveFiend, Apr 27, 2017.

Share This Page

1. LoveFiend

LoveFiend Officer Candidate

One of Warren Buffett’s greatest investing mantras is to “be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.” Never has more sound advice been given, especially in the early days of 2017.

The year may still be in its infancy, but investors already know it’s going to be a volatile 2017. First, there’s President Donald Trump’s economic action plan to cut taxes and increase spending. Will this translate into sustainable economic growth? What about Donald Trump’s perceived protectionist views? Will it lead to a trade war with China and Mexico?

What are the top stock market predictions for 2017? When it comes to predicting the stock market, few are as accurate as Warren Buffett, the third-wealthiest person in the world, worth an estimated $60.8 billion.

Falcon likes this.
  2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk 1st Lieutenant

Hobby:
    Sport
    If you have stable boat in the whater rather than unstable boat. Bring also growth. A big nation can do many stepp to make sure you get progress. The most inporten one is that you have smart people who can invest. I say a good year for America :)

Falcon likes this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Major Staff Member Social Media Team

I think the stock market is way over priced, I am waiting for the crash to buy up stocks. I am going to do like the insiders.