Why do U.S. Allies Fear U.S. Power?

Discussion in 'U.S. Strategic Affairs' started by Pathfinder, Aug 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    I am tired of fake news @YarS Reason they play it out this way is very simple. Is to show Russia that we have no antention to build up for a big war right now. If one nation start to build bigger Army so will Russia do. So we all end up having a big army we dont use. That will cost both side to much money. Here in Norway they make a big news out of it. Every day for many years. So what is the point shout out every day? Russia will see when it start to get dangerous and when it is time to build there own army bigger. And that is same way for west Europe too.

2. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    And one more ting @YarS I can teach you something how it really works when it comes down to fear USA. If you know how different human behaviors for social rank hierarchy. Studdy that one, and how different humans behave toward the strongest one. You will get 110% same in military nation toward America. I can guarantee it is 100% the same. And that is where American get bad hit points to get out the good pontential out of nation if you dont lead them well. America can not be very good in all places but there is certain steps you can do to make it better and get the best out of it. I have seen this and i know how to fix it.

3. BlueHawk

BlueHawk Major

Hobby:
    Sport
    Any one who looks a way on this knowledge is a god dam fool

Tags: